This is what works for me.
I really don't mean to be pedantic or anything like that. This is more for me. If someone else finds it useful, that's groovy, but that's not the point.
Here it is in text form. Feel free to share.
Every Day To-do List
- Drink plenty of water
- Tell (or show) someone that you love them
- Move your body deliberately, more than necessary (exercise)
- Read from and write to paper
- Provide some small service free of charge
- Notice nature. Give thanks to the Earth and the sun,
even if it's raining or snowing
- Spend a little time with your own thoughts
- Declare your independence. Stick it to the Man, even
if only by entertaining a revolutionary thought